Plastic Film Shredder of Recycling Machine for with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-60,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-60,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||800 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WTFB series
- Plastic Type: PE
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Transport Package: Standard Seaworthy Packing(Wooden Box/ Nude Pack)
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Material Processed: Film
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: 3E
- Origin: China
We could work out a suitable proposal for our clients. As per our customers' requirements, such as the input size of the material, capacity and the final output size etc.
WT48 series suitable for processing a wide range of materials including: Plastic lump/purging, Plastic boards, Circuit boards, Plastic barrels, Wood, Fibre, Rubber, Films, etc(Suitable to but not limited to).
|Cutting Chamber C/D(mm)||1650×1500||1450×2000||1560×2500|
|Height of discharge port E(mm)||600||950||950|
|Main Shaft Speed (r/min)||74||74||74|
|Main Motor Power(KW)||90||75+75||90+90|
|Hydraulic Motor Power(KW)||5.5||7.5||7.5|
WT48 series range of single shafts shredders is our conventional range of small to medium size single shaft shredders. Controlled by microcomputer (PC), featuring start, stop, reverse functions. It is fitted with an automatic overload return mechanism to prevent damage to rotor and other parts.
- Rotor: Various rotor configurations available for processing a wide range of materials. Blades are made from hardened DC53 steel, the blades can be turned 4 times before changing.
- High performance rotor- The rotor is our standard rotor, suitable for processing a wide range of materials at high speed. Materials include plastics, wood, paper, fibre, cable, etc;
Hard material rotor- The rotor is designed specifically for processing hard materials such as ABC, PC, Nylon, etc. The blade holders are sub-set deeper into the shaft to reduce the impact on the blades and shaft;
Film rotor- The rotor is designed specifically for processing films. Sub-set block blades in the shaft prevent film from wrapping around the rotor and hardox surface on the rotor protects the shaft against abrasion from sand and dirt.
- Gearbox: Water cooled gearbox guards against overloading. Hardened teeth on the reducer.
- Shock Absorbe: Absorbs vibrations caused by the shredding of the material. This protects the machine and its various parts from damage.
- RAM: The hydraulic ram pushes material against the rotor.
- Bearing Seat: Protective bearing covers to avoid foreign contamination entering the bearing housing. Grease points to release oil at intervals to increase service life.
- Screen: Various screen sizes.
- Hydraulic Station: The ram pressure and timing can be adjusted to suit different materials. From WT40 series and above the machine can be fitted with wind cooled two-speed pump.
3E GROUP is an integrated company specialized in developing, manufacturing, distributing and providing recycling machinery solutions. Our main entity " Guangzhou 3E Machinery CO. Ltd" founded in 2003, has currently become focusing on "Shredding" and "Recycling industry" modern enterprise.
Technology is the core-competitiveness of 3E Group, we are active in the recycling market and keep cooperating with well-known enterprises in Europe and the USA. Meanwhile, 3E Group keeps on improving and innovating, so far, we awarded 18utility model patents and 3 invention patents.
"Efficient Economical & Environmental" is the traditional idea of 3E Group. With its own intellectual property and solid technological team, our products have been already sold to over 90 regions and countries which include the USA, Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Middle East.
Advanced production and testing equipments
3E MACHINERY equipped with advanced processing and testing equipments, in order to ensure the quality of the products. And strictly control the quality of each parts, efforts to provide the best quality products to our clients.
3E MACHINERY was awarded 18utility model patents and 3 invention patents.
l 3E Machinery consists of experienced specialists, we will offer a suitable solution according client's requirement in time.
l On-site inspection.
2. After-sale service
l 3E's skilled technicians are available to assist with onsite installation, commissioning & training on request. This will enable customers to optimize the performance of their new plant. Customers will be briefed on all aspects relating to operation and maintenance by a 3E technician. Dimensional drawings together with service requirements will be provided prior to delivery of the equipment. This will allow the customer to prepare the site and allow them to commence production in a timely fashion.
l 3E holds a adequately inventory of spare parts and their efficient service personnel will ensure that any required part will be dispatched without delay. Delivery of the spare parts may be by air, sea or courier depending on the urgency of the situation. Customers are encouraged to hold their own critical spare parts such as granulator blades and screens to ensure optimal machine condition and performance.
3. Technical support
l 3E provides enough hardware resource especially for large-scale production lines, clients can carry out installation, commissioning and acceptance before delivery.
l Regular return visit.